UMMM, where has the year gone??! How are we already a few days away from December? I’ve been so busy preparing for my annual gift guide I haven’t tried too many new products. Here are my current faves for November:
• CoverFX Highlighters & Customizable Click Stick »» This is super convenient to throw in your makeup bag and take along anywhere. It’s a customizable, refillable beauty tool that holds 2 of their Corrector, Highlighter, Concealer + Foundation click sticks. I’ve only tried it with their highlighters (love) but am totally leaning towards trying it in foundation form. The highlighter comes in 9 shades, I’ve tried 6. My favorites are: Rose Gold & Blossom. The fomula is creamy, and the colors are pigmented. My new go-to highlighters. • http://www.coverfx.com
• Jolii Cosmetics Luxe Crème Matte Lipsticks »» These liquid lipsticks have a really rich, creamy consistency and are infused with waxes and oils making them comfortable to wear all day long. The colors range from natural to bold and stay put all day long, the matte finish is on trend right now and there is a color for everyone. I’m really picky when it comes to darker lip colors, but these make the cut and every color looks so chic. • http://www.joliicosmetics.com
• LANO Lips »» To be completely honest, these are my favorite lip products I’ve found in a while. The minute it starts to get cold outside my skin immediately becomes dry and my lips are in desperate need of moisture. I love using the Superbalm & Multibalms on my lips of course, but also on any dry patches of skin too. It’s a super concentrated pure lanolin blend that closely resembles your skins own natural oils. It holds 200% of its weight in moisture and tackles even the driest of skin. ZERO artificial junk, no parabens, no sulfates. Good for moms, good for babies, and everyone in-between. I love using a layer of the peach multibalm on my lips at night. I can see and feel a huge difference in the morning and my lips just feel so much better. I’m a huge fan of this stuff! • http://www.lanolips.com
• Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette »» I raved about this a few posts back. Lorac is hands-down one of my favorite makeup brands that I’ve ever used. The Mega Pro 3 contains 32 shadows total, 16 matte and 16 shimmer. The color range contains cool tones, warm tones, neutrals and deeper shades, AKA you’re new go-to palette no matter what eyeshadow look you’re trying to achieve. As someone with sensitive eyes, I really appreciate LORAC’s formula. Their shadows have a really smooth, soft, velvety/buttery texture and are not dry or chalky at all. The colors are highly pigmented and very blendable and fool-proof for beginners or MUA’s a-like. Can you tell I’m obsessed? If you already own the other Pro palettes, you’ll be happy to know that there are only 2 repeat and rest are brand new specifically for this palette. • http://www.loraccosmetics.com
• Fillerina Lip Plump Grade 1 »» I forget where I found this brand at, maybe Instagram? Either way, I was excited to find a lip plumper that looked as legit as this! LOL. Lip injections aren’t for everyone, myself included, but I was intrigued at the idea of using something that claimed to have results that lasted up to 3-4 months opposed to a temporary solution (ie: plumping lip gloss). They state that it’s a gradual build; you’re not going to see instant results, which I agree with. The lip applicator is super easy to use, it just glides right over your lips, contains 5 mL of plumping gel (contains 6 hyaluronic acid molecules), helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area. I’ve only been using this for 2 weeks or so, so I can’t 100% back its bold claims, but I am starting to see a subtle but noticeable difference and love applying it at night to sink into my skin and fully absorb. I will update this once I’ve been using it for over a month! • http://www.fillerinausa.com
• Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist »» I LOOOOOVE Tatcha. Totally obsessed. This is a fine mist moisturizer for glowing, luminous skin and is ideal for normal, dry and combination skin types. This has been a must in my skincare routine lately. Like I mentioned before, my skin has become crazy dry lately, and I need any additional moisture I can get. I use a spritz of this right after washing my face in the morning and right after setting my makeup. It really leaves your skin glowing and so healthy looking. I love the finish and I cant speak highly enough about the brand. • www.tatcha.com
FYI ** As always, my reviews are not paid and are based on my own opinion, personal use and results.