Winter is officially here in NJ, it is 14 degrees out right now as I’m writing this. 😦 I am trying my hardest to limit my caffeine intake, so I try to make it worth it when I do have coffee! This is one of my favorite Nespresso coffee recipes that is PERFECT for these frigid winter days.
• 1 Nespresso Swiss Chocolate capsule (any chocolate flavored coffee will work)
• 3/4 cups of cold heavy cream
• 3 tablespoons of sugar (or more if you like it really sweet)
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• half of 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne
• 1 cinnamon stick
• Combine cream, sugar, cinnamon & cayenne. Whisk until firm, set aside to chill.
• Add cinnamon stick to coffee mug
• Brew swiss chocolate coffee over cinnamon stick
• Top coffee with 3 tablespoons of spiced cream